Hello Ontario, we are officially in lockdown.
With lockdown often comes decreased movement, social isolation and feeling low/uncertain. An online Yoga Class can help you, here’s how:
- Increasing body movements to reduce stiffness from sitting in a chair all day and creates happy hormones to increase your mood.
- Doing an online class with other people creates an opportunity for social engagement.
- Technology is so advanced that you can follow your instructor, your instructor can see you and help you with modifications – just like in a yoga class, but in the comfort of your own home.
- Traditional yoga classes include meditation and therapeutic elements that can help improve your mood.
- When you get into the habit of practicing yoga in your own space, you are more likely to continue your practice. Seeing your yoga mat rolled out in your space will motivate you to create your own practice outside of class hours.
Check out our upcoming Online Yoga Class! Our class features:
- 6 Weekly Sessions for 75 Minutes
- Yoga, meditation and reflective practice
- BIPOC Yoga Teachers
- A small, intimate classroom settings